about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 7 August 2015

I dream in black and white...



Thank you to every person that commented on my blog post from a few days back. I'm always amazed by how kind and thoughtful this community is. I received so many emails and comments and messages, from so many incredible women, and it has really lifted my spirit and filled my heart with gratitude.

It's my birthday on Sunday, and to be honest I haven't been looking forward to it at all. Normally I very much enjoy any excuse to spend time with family and friends whilst eating lots of cake and planning fun birthday adventures, but this year my heart just isn't in it. I think my birthday will be spent car booting, and maybe going for a meal with my parents and sisters, and for now I think that is okay. I'm enjoying the slower pace and doing things because I want to rather than because I feel I need to. If you are or have been in a similar situation or mindset then please just know you aren't alone. And if anyone ever wants to talk via email or any other form of communication, then I am always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo