about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 1 June 2015

Folksy Meet the Maker


So I'm super excited to announce that I was Folksy's Featured Seller last week wooooo! I totally didn't get round to blogging about it last week, but I was so honoured to be chosen as there are so many amazing shops over on Folksy.... And to celebrate you can get 20% off in my Folksy shop till the end of the week with the code HELLOTHERE.

They also featured me in their Meet the Maker spotlight over on the Folksy blog - you can read the interview with me right here. I'm chatting about things that inspire me, how I started Ladybird Likes, and a few tips and tricks for running your own business! Below are a few screenshots from the feature....

Hope you enjoy having a good old read - and thanks to the lovely team at Folksy (particularly Camilla!) for such an awesome feature.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Zoe - great article! I liked seeing the photos of you making stuff too... is that a drill or a mounted dremmel you're using?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo