about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Free Printable 2015 Calendar

When did 2015 happen?! Last year absolutely flew by for me, and I still find it hard to believe Christmas and New Years is over and done. Because this year snuck up on me big time, I haven't even gotten round to buying a calendar which, for someone who loves calendars as much as I do, this is a pretty big deal. No, seriously, buying a new calendar is one of my highlights of the year. Sad, I know!

With this in mind I thought I'd try and hunt down a printable one online and, lo and behold, I found not one, but SIX amazing printable calendars that, best of all, are completely FREE! Oh yeah, my bargain loving side is having a party right now. I thought I'd share them all here in case any of you are looking for one too and wanna save some pennies.


 by the incredible Oh the Lovely Things, this is one of my favourite (pastel colours, watermelon, bears, and constellations? heck yes!)


 this Instagram calendar by Going Home to Roost is awesome because not only does she take seriously gorgeous photos, some of the best of which feature in this calendar, but also you can customise it using your own Instagram photos! perfect if you'd like to make one for a gift (totally making these for everyone I know)


 I couldn't resist the scrummy bright colours and fun patterns in this calendar by Coco and Mingo - perfect for brightening up what looks set to be a pretty grey January.


 a treasure trove of candy colours and super kawaii patterns, this calendar by Nalle's House has stolen my heart. currently only January is available to download and print, but other months will be added as the year goes on. I can't wait to see the rest of the designs.


 the lovely folk over at Boat People Boutique produced this super cute illustrated calendar in collaboration with artist Esthera Preda. I adore her style and use of colour.


and last, but by no means least, is this super minimal but flippin gorgeous monochrome calendar by Chantel Emma. I love the calligraphy used, and the simple colours, also, definitely stealing the idea of clipping this on to a clipboard.

Will you be downloading and printing any of these calendars to use? I'd love to hear which is your favourite. And if, like me, you love free printable stuff, then be sure to check out and follow my 'printables' board over on my Pinterest. I will be sharing some of my favourites from there over the course of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo