about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 23 December 2014

so this is Christmas.....



 During the madness of Christmas I completely forgot to share these few photos of some Christmassy crafting I did. Most of it was for the business (of course!) but I also managed to squeeze in a bit of time to make some extra bits and bobs....

First up are the super limited edition Christmas brooches I made - these went into the Christmas themed goodie boxes, and I also sold them in my Etsy and at fairs and markets. Some of the elves also made their way into some gifts for my crafty friends at Renegade.


My banner necklaces are always a winner, so I made a very limited run of Christmas themed ones, featuring slogans such a 'bah humbug' for all the Christmas haters, and (my personal favourite) I believe in Santa, for those people who are still young at heart.


 I wanted to pop some little gifts in with my Christmas cards I was sending out, so I made some simple elf and santa hanging decorations. They were so simple to make - I had them printed on to cardstock, cut them out, punched a hole in the top, and threaded through some bakers twine. To accompany them I made some of our signature 'I like you nearly as much as...' badges (a special Christmas edition of course) and also popped in some chocolate coins.


 Finally, I made some Christmas decorations - these originally started out just as something for my Mum to hang on her tree, but I ended up including one in each of the Christmas goodie boxes too! Made using my trusty Silhouette Cameo, plus some of their awesome self-adhesive gold foil, I simply cut out some Christmas sayings, and stuck them on some bauble shaped pieces of white acrylic, before adding some twine to hang!


 I will be taking a mini break from blogging for a week or two as I get all set up in my new studio - but I have such huge plans for this blog and my business for 2015, so will have lots of posts lined up when I'm back! There will still be the odd post popping up during that time as I have scheduled a handful, and I will still be on instagram of course (follow us at @ladybirdlikes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo