about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 26 June 2014

kitsch-a-rama


okay so I know you're meant to be modest about the stuff you make, but I really really love these cute little kitschy jewels! featuring vintage and retro imagery, these little wooden circles are available as dinky pin badges and necklaces in 45 different styles.


 with so many images to choose from, which one will you pick? woodland creatures, polka dots, ice cream, pastel colours.... what's not to love?!


wear these necklaces with any outfit to add an instant touch of cute - go simple with just one necklace, or layer them up for kitsch overload! perfect with a dress, a t shirt, a blouse.... anything really!


each necklace and pin badge comes packaged on a tag, hand stamped with a motivational quote. perfect as little gifts, or as a treat for yourself! you can get your kitsch fix right now in my Etsy shop, necklaces are £6 each, or choose any two necklaces for only £10, and pin badges are £3.50 each, or choose any three for just £9!

and because I love you lovely bunch so much, from now until midnight tomorrow (Friday 27th June) buy any two necklaces and choose a third one FREE! so that's three necklaces for just £10! just let us know which necklace you'd like for your free one when you checkout.(if no option is provided we will pick one at random)

5 comments:

  1. I don't know how I'm going to decide. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH!!
    These are all so cute!! The little owl and THE CAT IN THE BIRTHDAY HAT!!!
    Ack!! The cuteness is overwhelming!! I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, these are so sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo cute, I can't decide which one is my favourite, I think it might be Ice cream

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo