about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 21 March 2014

Ladybird Likes on Domestic Sluttery


Domestic Sluttery has been one of our favourite blogs for many years now - they kindly featured our collar clips way back in 2012 when Ladybird Likes was first starting out, nicknaming us the 'Queen of Collar Clips', a title I have very much tried to live up to! fast forward to a few days ago, and they wrote a whole feature on our little old shop, listing us as their current Etsy Pick!


huge thanks to the Domestic Sluttery team for such a kickass feature! we are truly honoured to have been featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo