about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 13 February 2014

pimp my jacket


Valentine's day for me is the perfect chance to celebrate all things kitsch and a bit over the top - hence why, in need of a little cheering up, I decided to pin some of my love-themed badges and brooches on to an old denim jacket! I have SO much jewellery (it's my all time favourite thing to collect) and most of it sits in drawers and boxes and I don't get to see it that often - this way I can at least display some of my pieces! might be a bit much to wear tomorrow (especially as I'm staying in for V day!) but I do love having a little bit of heart shaped goodness in my room.


also, as a bit of an aside, I'm really struggling with photos for my blog lately - feeling like they all look a bit samey. living at home there aren't very many interesting surfaces to take photos against so I tend to use the same few spots. and I keep having ideas for blog posts but run out of daylight in which to take photos. I wasn't happy with the photos above, but didn't have time to retake them. I almost didn't publish this post because I want the photos to be better. it's like constantly battling against yourself! (sorry for the rant - does anyone else feel like this?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo