about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 11 February 2014

i made you a mixtape


I'm going to try and get back into posting a monthly playlist here on the blog - I miss sharing music with you all! so here is my mixtape playlist for February - be warned, it does get a bit mushy in places. all of these songs are from mine and Jonathan's relationship (pass the sick bucket!) so it's a bit of a mish mash, but I hope you like them! me and the boy-o have been making each other playlists on Spotify since we first started going out, so music has always been a part of our relationship, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

1. Get Lucky - Daft Punk
2. Latch (Acoustic) -Sam Smith
3. Sex - The 1975
4. My Number - Foals
5. Reproduction - Grease 2 Soundtrack
6. Strong - London Grammar
7. The Wire - HAIM
8. Girls on Film - Duran Duran
9. Do What You Want - Lady Gaga
10. Loud Like Love - Placebo
11. The Mother We Share - CHVRCHES
12. Royals - Lorde

what songs will you be listening to this Valentine's Day? any particular songs that remind you of your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband?

2 comments:

  1. what a cute idea to make each other playlists! and a handful of Marianas trench songs always remind me of my boyfriend as i started getting into them the same time we got together.
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worry what will happen should I ever marry my boy, because our song has accidentally become Kiss You by One Direction. Can't imagine a first dance to it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo