about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Crafty Fox Market


right lovelies - I have some exciting news. I will be selling at the Crafty Fox Market at the Dogstar in Brixton next weekend (Sunday 6th October)! it is such an awesome market, and there will be lots of incredibly talented people there, including some of Ladybird Likes' friends such as Stacie Swift Illustration, Mister Peebles, Love From Hetty and Dave, Oh My Clumsy Heart, Custom MadeDesignosaur, Hello DODO, and Home Slice Design. phew! see what I meant when I said it's going to be incredible?! you can see the full list of all the lovely designer maker types who will be selling right here


we will be debuting some of our new ranges, which won't even be online to buy for another few weeks, so if you live in London, or fancy a day trip, I would highly recommend it! there is also another full day of the Crafty Fox Market on the Saturday, with all different sellers, so you could make a weekend of it! oh, and I have finally gotten round to updating the events page on my website with some of the markets I have booked for October/November/December, and I will be adding more as I find them out so do check back. please do come and visit us at one of our markets if you are local - we always have exclusive market only items which can't be purchased online, and we always have little gifts for anyone who mentions reading our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo