about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 29 July 2013

a birthday wish list


as you may or may not know it is my birthday in just under two weeks. I am turning 27 (holy crap!) years old. it's not a particularly important or special birthday, but it marks another year I've survived, and that seems like reason enough to celebrate! here are a few things I'm dropping hints about in the hope someone decides to buy them for me for my birthday.... (all these items are from Etsy, and are handmade/designed by lovely designer makers from around the globe)


 I've loved this tote bag featuring Kate Bush lyrics from Fieldguided for a long time, but my tote bag collection is getting a bit out of hand so I haven't been able to justify buying another one


this bear mask from kissmego would look so pretty hung on my wall, and would be perfect for playing dress up and pretending I'm a kid again


 I adore this couples print by blancucha - so simple, and it's in my favourite colours to boot!

 ET on a t-shirt - need I say more?


 my love for Studio Ghibli pretty much knows no bounds, and My Neighbour Totoro is my favourite Ghibli film, so I actually NEED this necklace in my life


Moonrise Kingdom. embroidery. floral patterns. this print of one of Lucy Jackson's incredible embroidery pieces has been on my Etsy favourites for a long time, along with pretty much everything from her shop!

 

even before I knew the awesome Rachel from ohnorachio in real life, I'd been eyeing up her illustrated notebooks over on Etsy. I think it's time I owned one for myself because, let's be honest, you can never have too many notebooks.


 I'm currently obsessed with arrows so this cushion would look awesome on my bed (I have a major cushion obsession, they are taking over my bed)


 who doesn't love narwhals? they are so magical, and these narhwal soft toys make me very happy


and last, but by no means least, I love Datter Industries jewellery, and have had my eye on this tiny skull ring for a long time and feel it's time it became mine (although I'd be happy with anything from Kaye's gorgeous shop)

I'm actually pretty darn excited for my birthday - I've started making some fun plans for my birthday week, and it will be lovely to spend some time with my favourite people in the world. I also have some special birthday offers for the Ladybird Likes shop which I'll be blogging about nearer the time so watch this space!

6 comments:

  1. Quite a few of these bits are on my wishlist too! Definitely finally going to be buying the Fieldguided tote around my birthday, and I absolutely love the embroidery. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that tote bag and that little bear mask is so adorable and would look perfect hung on a wall!! oooh!! And I've had my eye on that Datter ring too! Their whole shop is so lovely!! Happy (early!) birthday Zoe!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bear mask and the narwhals, aaaah! (i did a painting of narwhals years ago, i keep meaning to take new photos for people that haven't seen it)

    happy birthday for when the time comes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cushion and rings and n-awwww-wals are so so cute! Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT IT ALL! ... yay for august birthdays :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo