about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Saturday 25 May 2013

etsy treasuries


last month we shared some wonderful etsy treasuries that we'd been lucky enough to be featured in, and I decided to make it a regular feature here on the blog. I think it's a good way to promote other Etsy sellers work, and if you're anything like me you'll love having a nosey at what things other people are liking on Etsy right now. so, without further ado, here is the second installment of our etsy treasuries feature...


 this aptly named 'Channelling your Inner Cat Lady' treasury by riotjane also includes our good friend Harriet Gray and her incredible cat temporary tattoos - we love being in treasuries with our friends!


 it's no secret that here at Ladybird Likes we love butterflies, so this 'I'm Running to Catch Butterflies' treasury by YarnBallStories is perfection


 how could we not feature another lunar themed treasury? this one is called The Moon and was curated by HelenGotlib. there are SO many incredible moon-related goodies on Etsy, I find it hard not to add everything to my favourites!


and last but by no means, it's all GOLD in this Twinkle Twinkle Little Star treasury from byKirtsy - my all-time favourite thing to browse (and buy) on Etsy is jewellery, so this treasury has given me lots of new jewellery sellers to add to my favourites. not quite sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet....

2 comments:

  1. These are super good finds!
    What really great items :D

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need those kitty tattoos! thanks for the inspo!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo