about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 26 February 2013

ladybird likes


1. I'm CRAZY for this Moby Dick/Jaws poster! // 2. okay, my only goal in life is to see this in real life one day // 3. dream bike right there (I've been thinking more and more about buying a bike but just don't think I'd be brave enough to ride it - when I was 12 I fell off a bike on holiday and had to have stitches in my knee. I haven't been on one since!) // 4. I want to wear this outfit when summer arrives // 5. I have a list of DIY projects to tackle this year and a cross stitch canvas like this is pretty near the top of that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo