about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 19 February 2013

ladybird likes

 
1. is this (mobile/hanging banner thing) too Christmassy? I thought it looked foresty, which is always a good thing in my books! // 2. oh god, it's probably a good thing this is sold because otherwise it would have to be mine // 3. trying to remind myself things don't have to be complicated to be beautiful // 4. I wish I was there when this photo was taken... my aim this summer is to stalk the deer in Richmond Park until they accept me as one of their own // 5. could I put something like this up in my bedroom? my obsession with fairy lights has been going strong since 1994

2 comments:

  1. mmmm that fairy light curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tree hangings!! I think they look much more forest-y than Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo