about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 10 December 2012

ladybird likes


1. ohhh I could definitely eat one (or twenty) of these cookies right now... // 2. how incredible are these wooden crowns by paloma's nest? i would wear one of these every single day // 3. my eyeliner never ever looks this good, no matter how hard i try! // 4. i am still obsessed with double exposures (although this photo is making me miss summer in a BIG way!) // 5. yes, this dress will belong to me because it is everything i need in an item of clothing


1 comment:

  1. I love the eye make up! And those cookies, I so want to taste them! And I want to try double exposure photography! Never tried it. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo