Wednesday, 8 August 2012
list 42: things I would like for my birthday...
As you may already know, tomorrow is my birthday. Although I will be turning 26 (shock, horror, gasp) I am very much looking forward to it. I don't see birthdays as just being about getting another year older, but rather as a good point in the year to look back and reflect on what I have achieved, and to set myself goals for the year ahead. Oh, and of course to eat lots of cake, get lots of presents, and spend quality time with my loved ones. Obviously. I always make a birthday wishlist a few weeks before the big day, and thought I'd share some of the things I'd like to get!
1. a custom totem from le animale (I'd love love love a narwhal - they are my current obsession!)
2. a mint green Nissan Figaro (my dream car - swoon)
3. this awesome t-shirt from Finest Imaginary
4. lots of TV series DVDs (including Mad Men, My So-Called Life, True Blood, Arrested Development, and The Wire)
5. another pair of brothel creepers - particularly these lovely ones
6. a weekend away with my BFF
7. a giant dwarf constellation crown
8. a life-sized cardboard cutout of Matthew Gray Gubler (I don't think this actually exists, but if someone could make me one that would be ACE thanks)
9. an LC-A camera
10. a subscription to Oh Comely magazine
11. this super cute iphone cover
12. Wes Anderson related wall art of any kind
13. lots of instax film so I can take lots more photos
14. plane tickets to America
15. this adorable sleepy king fox plush
16. cupcakes from Hummingbird Bakery
I don't expect to get any of these things, but I do love making lists and daydreaming about all the things I'd like!