about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Saturday 23 June 2012

a park and a parasol...

During a brief interlude in the rain, we made a dash for a nearby park. It was a welcome break from the CRAZY  amount of work I've had lately - in case you don't already know, I have just made the big decision to join notonthehighstreet.com. Although my shop isn't open yet (I will be sure to blog when it does open) I have been super busy behind the scenes deciding what products to sell on there, retaking lots of my product photos, redesigning packaging, ordering supplies, and generally getting myself organised. Add to that two very busy craft fairs, a presentation I have to prepare (I'm going back to my old primary school for their young enterprise week to give a talk about running your own business), plus the day to day running of Ladybird Likes, and I am just about ready to drop. Butl, I'm going to stop complaining because I actually LOVE my job, and wouldn't trade it for the world.


The main reason for our jaunt was to take a few photos of Phoebe with her new parasol - it's so gorgeous, these photos don't do it justice at all! We had fun larking about, and I made a video which I might post on here at some point.


4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling (to a much lesser degree). Running two blogs full time plus other stuff is getting me tired too but I LOVE IT! <3
    Beautiful photos & I love that they're film. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are completely stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy time! These photos are just completely gorgeous! :D

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! The umbrella ones are so prettyyy :']

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo