about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 29 March 2012

Wonder Hill Craft Market

Pretty soon everyone will have stopped following my blog, as all I seem to blog about is craft fairs! But yet here I am, blogging about yet another craft fair.... this one is at The Miller pub near London Bridge. I'm really looking forward to it as I had such a great time at the Crafty Fox Market last weekend, and I feel more prepared now for this one! If you're in London please do come along - details are below :)



Date: Saturday 31st April 2012
Time: 11:30am - 5pm
Where: The Miller, 96 Snowfields Road, London Bridge, SE1 3SS
 Why: because you love me and want to make me happy!

Hope to see some of your lovely faces there - I will be debuting some of my new products at the market too, so it's your chance to see them first as I won't be listing them on Etsy for a few weeks....

1 comment:

  1. Hey! we've known about you because of the giveaway in daintysquid's blog! We <3 your etsy shop! Congrats! keep it up and visit us in:

    http://the-weekenders.blogspot.com

    xx

    the Weekenders

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo