about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 23 March 2012

the little things

Writing blog posts late at night seems to be a bit of a recurring thing for me lately! It seems to be the only time I have to do it, but that's okay I guess. I've just got in from watching Los Campesinos! play at the Electric Ballroom in Camden, and my throat hurts from singing along so loudly. But before I head to bed I wanted to share a few photos of the little things in life that have been keeping me going. The last few weeks have been crazy busy, so I need all the help I can get!

these super cute hand knitted teddies I got from a charity shop in Malvern


finally getting all my accounts up to date (literally the best feeling ever!)


 instax mini photos from fun times with one of my favourite people


 this ridiculous poodle I found in a junk shop last week (it has two babies too!)


 wearing socks that look like burgers (from Lazy Oaf of course)


 the flowers coming out in our garden as a result of the gorgeous spring weather


 blue skies for miles (everything feels so much better when the sky is blue)


changing the desktop background on my computer to this super cute photo of my pupster


What little things keep you going during stressful times? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo