about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 4 March 2012

the great escape (part 2)

So here are the outdoor shots from my brief jaunt to stay with my dear friend Lucy. I stayed the night and the following day we went on a three hour walk with her dog Onion who, it would seem, is not a dog but rather a bottomless pit of energy. Seriously, I was dead after the walk. And it wasn't just a walk... oh no, there was snow involved people. And hills. Plural. But nah, in all honesty I enjoyed it. Poor old Jasper can only walk for about half an hour before he is pooped!


 we even saw cows! they smelt pretty bad, but they look so cuteeeee


 these signs ALWAYS make me this of Alice in Wonderland


 ugh such a beautiful forest - I need to live near a forest as I'm pretty sure I could spend the rest of my life in there taking photos and building forts


Thank you to my dear friend Lucy for letting me run away from my life for a few days, and for putting up with my need to go in every single charity shop within a mile radius! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the last photo Zoe, it's stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the forest pic and the 'no fishing' :)

    http://onetenzeroseven.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo