about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 1 March 2012

Blog and Buy Sale: Stall 6

Hey everyone! Just a quick blog post (I'm currently working on making a ton of stock for my four craft fairs coming up) to say that I am currently one of the stalls over at the awesome Blog and Buy Sale. Every month they showcase a range of new artists and designer/makers, and this month I am one of them :) Please do go and have a look at my stall and feel free to tweet about it too. And there are lots of other wonderful stalls up there too, including the uber talented Magasin who makes incredible cross stitched accessories and jewellery.



Last week I learnt how to do a screenshot for the first time, and have been taking screenshots of EVERYTHING. It's quite a nice way to keep a record of how things look, and where I've been featured, but I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon. Or at least I hope so...

Anywho, back to work I go. But fear not, next week I'm going to be doing a little giveaway! YAY! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo