about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 23 January 2012

better late than never...

So, I took these photos on Christmas Day, whilst on our family walk before dinner. I had every intention of posting them that very day but my card reader broke. And then I kind of forgot about them. I did consider saving them for next year but I went to a lot of effort to take these pictures (well, I say 'a lot', I just had to carry a blackboard and a deer round) and the sentiment is still the same - I WISH YOU ALL LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY.

3 comments:

  1. Awww these are really cute... I don't mind seeing them in Jan at all! I haven't got round to posting my Christmas or New Year pics either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable... I am yet to post some Christmas tree pictures, & I'm still wondering whether to save them for next year as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute deer Zoe. I don't mind being reminded about Christmas at all. It's so much better than January. x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo