about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Lazy Oaf x Lomography (part 2)

Here are the second lot of photos from a recent photoshoot I did for Lazy Oaf, in collaboration with Lomography. They are all shot on the LC-wide, using cross-processed slide film, and none of the photos have been edited (except for some slight cropping.) You can see the first part right here, and you can also see the photos from this Lazy Oaf shoot that I took on my Canon AV-1 right here and here - I love how totally different the photos feel, even  though the locations and outfits are identical!

love these ones of Jade - her outfit is perfection, and I am a bit obsessed with photos in doorways/on stairs right now! (Jade has also agreed to do another shoot with me in the new year, so you'll be seeing more of her lovely face on this blog soon!)


these photos were a kind of 'girls as boys' - we basically wanted to style up some of Lazy Oaf's men's t-shirts on girls, and I love how 1990's they turned out


and finally some photos that are so far from what I normally do that I can't believe I took them.... I NEVER use flash normally, but these flash-lit nighttime photos turned out amazingly well, and I love how the bright colours of the clothes look against the black

 

3 comments:

  1. They all look great! I used a flash for the first time with my LC-A last week too, these are making me excited for my results too now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, The duck T-shirt is unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the vignetting in the blue ones is crazy cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo