about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 10 November 2011

if i knew you were coming i'd have baked a cake

 My workload has been pretty horrific of late... all self-inflicted as per usual, but I'm slowly getting through some large projects that have been weighing me down. To celebrate I made myself a blackberry and apple crumble, using some of the leftover blackberries from my autumn foraging session.


It was pretty sublime, and it's been my daily treat, along with a nice cup of tea. I need little treats like this to motivate me when I'm working, so I think I might bake myself a cake tonight....

2 comments:

  1. Delicious! Lovely photos too. I'm baking apple cake as we speak! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks too damn good. i need to get more into mixing desserts and fruits. my husband loves that combo!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo