about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 20 October 2011

a walk in the park

There is nothing I enjoy more than a walk in the park as the sun goes down. Hardly anyone is around, and there is a quiet and stillness at sunset that you just don't get at any other point in the day. These photos are from a wander we took over to Northala Hills (which I have blogged about so many times before, and is still one of my favourite places in the whole world.) We dropped stones in the lakes to watch the ripples they made, raced around the hills, watched in silence as the sun disappeared in front of our eyes, and I carried a very sleepy little girl back to the car.


Phoebe and Jasper are best friends, and it's the cutest things to see. They look out for each other and love having their photo taken together <3

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Zoe, your portraits are beautiful. I've said it many tims before, but...Jasper, what a cutie x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo