about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Whitstable (part 1)

This is the first post of my birthday week photos, I'm so excited to share them with you! I shot about 5 rolls of film in 5 days, which is a lot for me! These pictures are the first lot from my actual birthday (9th of August) which I spent in Whitstable with my parents, sisters, and dog Jasper. It was the most relaxing day, which is just what I needed after working 3 weeks straight without a day off! We wandered round the shops, scoured charity shops (I got some GREAT stuff which I will share next week), had iced coffee, looked at beach huts, and took tons of photos.















Oh and a belated thank you to all my blog readers who wished me a happy birthday - love you all very much! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. looks like you had a beautiful birthday - that bike is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly sounds like a really enjoyable birthday weekend
    your photos tell a story of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I must shoot more film, any film at all in fact would be good! x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo