about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 25 August 2011

Mixtape Number 7

Sometimes I find it really hard to write these mixtape playlists. I don't know why. I listen to a LOT of music; on my way to and from work, while I'm at work, while I'm working at home, on nights out.... but STILL when I sit down to write these my mind goes blank and I forget what I've been listening to. Note to self, keep a notebook and write down what I've been listening to as I go.

1. I Can Climb Mountains - Hell is for Heroes
2. Evil - Interpol
3. Good Old Bill - The Maccabees
4. Lithium - Nirvana
5. Red Morning Light - Kings of Leon
6. Better - Regina Spektor
7. All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar
8. Parentheses - The Blow
9. Solo - Chew Lips
10. The Prayer - Bloc Party
11. Greatest Thoughts - Blue Roses
12. Superstar - Sonic Youth

(I wanted to put 'Little Thoughts' as the Bloc Party song, but can't find it on Spotify.... it's probably my favourite Bloc Party song, even if it does remind me of someone I'd rather not think about too much. The song was a UK single, but never really got much publicity. You can hear it, and watch the video, here. I'd urge you to if you liked their first album. It's one of those fun songs you want to dance about too. Proper good stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo