about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 16 March 2011

TWINKIE CHAN!


I am sooooo super duper excited because Twinkie Chan, who is one of my crafting idols, is coming to London to teach a crocheted cake class, as well as to meet fans and sign copies of her new book! Hers was one of the first craft blogs I ever read, and I've always admired her from afar. But not anymore! Not only is she coming to London, but she is going to be at All the Fun of the Fair, the store I have just started helping out at!

Go visit their shiny new blog (which is being managed by none other than me!) and pretty please will you follow it and maybe leave a nice comment? We will be posting lots of lovely stuff on it, including knitting and crochet tips, product reviews, as well as maybe doing a few giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! She's brilliant, I wish we could get her to teach a class at The Create Place. All the Fun of the Fair is a brilliant little knitting shop, I'll definitely try adn spread the word about it.

    I will indeed be at the pop-up shop on the 26th, probably most of the day so stop by if you're around. I'd be well up for a photo-walk/coffee sometime soon so drop me a line! I've left St Mags now so I'm on my personal email address xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo