about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Diner Date

 Last weekend me and my friend Heather went for a Sunday morning breakfast/brunch date at The Diner on Ganton Street. I've always loved the idea of breakfast dates, but in London there aren't very many places to go and eat breakfast. When I visit America I eat breakfast out every morning, and that's where I fell in love with IHOP (International House of Pancakes.) I love love love pancakes for breakfast.

But I have to say the breakfast choices at The Diner were amazing. I secretly wanted to get pancakes, but decided against it and instead had the Breakfast Grill, which had BBQ chicken breast, homefries, tomato, and eggs. My eggs are always sunnyside up by the way.








It was really nice fitting in some fun time with a lovely friend before trotting off to work (luckily my work is literally just around the corner from The Diner!) Next time though I am definitely having the banana pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo