about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 28 February 2011

from sun up to sun down

 Pretty much my favourite place in the world right now is Northala Hills. It's where I seem to take the most pictures, and every evening I go there I see the most beautiful sunsets. Although I'm sure everyone else is sick of seeing my photos of sunsets, I just can't stop taking them! It's a disease I tell you!





 My sister was standing by one of the lakes and I loved how it looked with the silhouette of a person included in the shot.






Those last two are my sister standing on this big wooden ship climbing frame they have built for kids to play on. It's amazing, and has given me all sorts of ideas for nautical themed shoots come summertime. Where's your favourite place to take photos? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo