about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 17 January 2011

let's enjoy it while we can...

One of the amazing things about my university is it has four huge photographic studios, complete with lights, and backdrops, and soft boxes, and all manner of other stuff. So me and two of my classmates decided to hire one out for a day in order to play around with lighting and test out different combinations before actually doing a shoot. It very quickly descended into madness, and below are a few shots of my beautiful model Sofia.












 Then some of Sofia's friends turned up and they had a mini dance party whilst I photographed them.






Don't be deceived, it was actually a highly educational day. It also made me realise that friends make even the most dire situations seem pretty okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo