about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 2 January 2011

CHARLEY HARPER

My newest found hero is Charley Harper. I discovered his illustrations whilst shopping in Urban Outfitters (rather random!) and immediately Googled him when I got home. That is a BIG deal for me because I have a goldfish memory and usually forget whatever I wanted to look up within about 4 minutes.











Most of his illustrations feature wildlife, particularly birds (he has a whole book dedicated to his bird illustrations and it is absolutely beautiful!) Check out more of his amazing work here (you can also buy prints of his work from that site if you feel so inclined. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo