about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 23 December 2010

Around Town

Me and my Diana Mini were inseparable over the summer but, unfortunately, it does not seem to like the grey winter months very much. Poor baby Di likes lots of sunshine, so since October she's been retired. But I still had a film to develop from the summer months, and here are some of the photos from it.

cranes by Southbank


fairy lights near the Thames


yellow flags and blue skies


deckchairs outside a bookshop


signage in Southend


nautical but nice


Chinatown red lanterns


nights out in East London


by the canal in Hoxton


I do miss my little friend, but am currently running a roll of black and white film through her to see what effects I get. Very excited to get it developed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo