about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Mary Blair: Alice in Wonderland

Okay so earlier today I posted about Mary Blair, and promised to post some of her concept art for Disney. Well first up is Alice in Wonderland, because it is one of my favourite Disney films of all time, after The Little Mermaid and Mulan obviously.











I love that you can see just how Mary's artwork influenced the actual film. Even though the character's and the scenery look different in the film, they have the same eclectic kind of feel that makes Alice in Wonderland so magical.

Oh, and check back tomorrow to see her concept art for another Disney film.... not telling which one yet.... but it's beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo