about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Brighton Part 2

As promised about a week and a half ago, here is the second installment to my original Brighton post. Apologies for the rather big delay - last week I took a short course at LCC in Visual Thinking, which ate up pretty much my entire life for 5 days. But more on that tomorrow, along with some photos of my sketchbook and final project from the course. For now, on with the show...

Snoopers' Paradise = love


Rainbow coloured polka dots on buildings are my favourite


Kate taking a snap

Brighton Pier


Giant ice cream cone - I want one for my bedroom!

Fish and chips which we resisted


seagulls watching our every move...


we made ourselves a little reminder of the day


Kate changing the film in her camera


All in all a very lovely day which I hope we will be able to repeat again very soon - maybe when the sun is out a bit more, as it was a bit grey when we visited. Oh well, this is England after all!

1 comment:

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo