about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 15 July 2010

101 Things About Me (Part 1)

After seeing a similar 'about me' list over on Kim's blog (who in turn got the idea from Viv) I decided that I wanted to make my own version. Yeah, I love any excuse to jump on a list making bandwagon. Well, here goes...

1. I only drink orange juice out of mugs. Never glasses. Don't know why.
2. I love scary movies. The scarier the better.
3. I am trying to learn Japanese but it is so hard.
4. I make the best chocolate brownies and banana muffins.
5. I hate it when strangers stand too close to me, especially on the bus or train.
6. I'm very self-conscious and find it hard to look at people when I talk to them.
7. I am terrified of flying, to the point where I have to take Valium to even get on a plane.
8. But I LOVE travelling.
9. I hate the taste of alcohol, so instead I drink things that taste sweet, like Kopparberg.
10. I'm a real control freak and find it hard to let go of things sometimes. But I'm working on it.
11. I'm scared of hand puppets, and the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. Both are really long stories, but suffice to say my friends and family get a lot of joy out of tormenting me.
12. I don't drink regular milk, only soya milk.
13. I also don't eat red meat because I think the texture is gross.
14. I've never had a 'real' full-time job because I find it so depressing. I'd rather work two or three part time jobs than one full-time job, which I realise sounds weird, but that's the way I am.
15. I'm a really fickle person. I will become obsessed with something for a few months and then move onto something else.
16. If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life it would probably be cheese. I love me some cheese.
17. I don't wear jeans, or any trousers for that reason, except for when walking the dog. They make me feel uncomfortable and I don't think they suit me.
18. I still don't know what I want to do with my life and I don't think I ever will. But I'm okay with that.
19. Starbucks is my second home. Literally. I love it.
20. I used to be a PC, but I am now 100% a Mac, always and forever.
21. I have read each of the Harry Potter books 9 times.
22. I cannot save money. Which used to be kind of an in joke, but now that I have real things to save for it is just plain annoying.
23. The first thing I do in the morning is make a mental to do list including really silly, obvious things like 'brush my teeth' and 'eat breakfast'.
24. I constantly feel inadequate, and often won't do things I want because I am scared of being rubbish at it. It's something I am working on getting better at, and so far it seems to be paying off!
25. I wear socks to bed whether it's boiling hot or freezing cold. I can't sleep without something on my feet.

I will post three more installments over the next few days so please check back xxx

1 comment:

  1. ooh i like this! Very interesting! I am shocked by the Harry Potter reading each 9 times! Amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo