about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 14 June 2010

One Stop Pop Up Shop






Most of you will know that I work for a lovely company called Lazy Oaf, which sells the most awesome graphic t shirts/jewellery/accessories. It's pretty much the best job ever, and I love it so. One of the best bits about working there is the photo opportunities. Above are photos from our pop up shop in Shorts Gardens - the walls were decorated with drawings by some of the Oaf teams favourite illustrators. The ones by Zeroten (bottom photo) were my fave. And look at all those balloons! Love my job. (more on my Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo