about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 11 June 2010

East is Best









I have already blogged about my love of East London, particularly the Brick Lane/Spitalfields area. In particular, the photo opportunities are almost endless. Maybe that's why I love it so much. Or maybe it is the plethora (knew I'd use that word one day!) of vintage shops, handmade goodies, and food stalls. Mainly the food. I love food. When I know I'm going to East London I purposefully empty my stomach so I can gorge all day. Last time I had this Moroccan chicken and vegetable curry thing with cous cous. YUM. All these, and more, can be found on my flickr photostream, so go check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo