about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 14 May 2010

Library Couture



This rather wonderful Etsy seller makes these teeny tiny books of all shapes and sizes, then turns them into the most gorgeous library necklaces. They comes as collections like the ones above, or as individuals. I want one so bad. Seen on Craftzine.

PS. I have not blogged in a couple of days. 12 hour days plus trying desperately to do some craft stuff and take photographs means not a lot of time left in the day for anything else. I'm not making excuses, honest.

1 comment:

  1. You can get similar here http://www.hannahzakari.co.uk/the_black_spot_books?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=may2010 and it's only UK postage rates x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo