about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 14 May 2010

Bookshelf Art





Totally in love with these paintings by Jane Mount, a super talented illustrator from Altanta. I'm very jealous of anyone who can draw, because, like being able to sing, it's one of the many skills I do not possess. Also because Jane is just so darn cool. Her subject of choice in this collection is other people's bookshelves. I think you can tell a lot about someone by what books they have in their home.

You can buy prints of these paintings, along with lots of her other beautiful artwork, in her Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. So lovely. Good to see some Twilight getting in there :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo