about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 1 October 2015

i heart iphone photos


Wow, so it's October now. When did that happen?! Don't get me wrong, I love October - autumn, pumpkin spice lattes, and my favourite holiday HALLOWEEN. But it feels like only yesterday it was summer, and I'm definitely not prepared for the fast approaching Christmas season....

Anywho, here is a quick recap of September via my iphone photos. (descriptions clockwise from top left)

visiting the lovely Mim for tea and thrifting // September was a good month for bargains, including this Swiss chalet jewellery box to add to my collection // photoshoot fun times with Daisy - it's been great getting back into some creative endeavours // a spot of crochet in bed during a poorly spell


 this month more than ever I have been showering love on my pups after our scare of nearly losing Jasper // I've been buying lots of fabric recently to make some Christmas gifts // our home is always filled with flowers and this is the newest addition // playing around with fun new supplies to make some pocket money items for our Christmas fairs


a super fun evening spent at the Biscuiteers x Bloggers event // finished my first ever crochet market bag  (and now plan on making a bunch for gifts) // pattern testing the kitschiest crochet poodle coffee pot cosy EVER // loads of Christmas prep has been going on round here


 squeezing in some reading time where I can and finding a new girlboss hero in Aleene // crochet kit on the go because September was most definitely a crochet heavy month // getting ready for Autumn with a classic shoe and bag combo // pineapple magnets all ready for a DIY post on my blog


Phew, I feel tired just looking back at these photos, but also super inspired to tackle October head on. I have a feeling there will be not a lot of sleep for me as I prepare for Christmas and the new year....

1 comment:

  1. ha, I love your mustard shoes and mushroom bag (even though I hate mushrooms- they IS evil!!!) You've had a cool month!x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo