about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 25 January 2015

Guildford Vintage Fair


So I am delighted to announce that my first fair of the year will be Vintage Guildford. If you're a Surrey local (or just fancy a lovely day out doing some vintage shopping and listening to some awesome music) then do come along! It looks set to be absolutely fabulous and Guildford Cathedral is a beautiful location.

When:  Saturday 7th February 2015 (11am till 4pm)
Where: Guildford Cathedral, Stag Hill, GU2 7UP (short walk or bus ride from the town centre)
What:  around 35 awesome vintage and retro stalls (plus some handmade ones like me!), a vintage beauty salon and barber shop, live music, workshops, and a tearoom! What's not to love?
How much: it costs £2 per person to get in, but there is so much to do and see that I think it's a bit of a bargain.

Let me know if you are coming along and be sure to say hi! I will have some of my Valentines goodies available to buy if you are looking for a last minute gift, plus I will be giving out lots of freebies with any purchases made.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo you're in my town! I'll definitely try to pop by, be lovely to see you Zoe! x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo