about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Renegade Craft Fair London 2014

  

Yup, it's that time of year again, when Renegade Craft Fair returns to London! And I am so super excited to announce that I will be there for the third year running to sell my wares. Woo! Renegade is such an amazing fair, and is jam packed with over 200 stalls of awesome handmade stuff, so if you live in London or can get to London, don't miss it! Here are the details;

When: Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd November (11am till 6pm both days)
Where: Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane, East London
What: 200 plus stalls and workshops for you to buy and make all your Christmas presents (and treat yourself too of course!) Check out the listings page on their website to sell a full rundown of who will be there.
How much: TOTALLY FREE

Even better, I will have some super special Christmas themed goodie bags to give away to people spending £40 or more in one go on my stand! Each goodie bag will be worth over £20, and I will have just ten available each day. Plus I'll be popping free postcards/badges/sweets in every single order at the fair. I really hope to see lots of you there - and if you do pop by please be sure to come say hi as I LOVE meeting online people in real life!

Can't make it that weekend? Then check out my events page on my website to see where else you can catch Ladybird Likes over the festive period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo