about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Handmade Fair


I am delighted to announce that Ladybird Likes will be selling at The Handmade Fair on Sunday 21st September at Hampton Court Palace!

The fair runs for three days (Friday 19th - Sunday 21st September) but I will be there for one day only as part of the Mollie Makes 'Movers and Makers' area of the show. It's such an honour to be invited to exhibit by pretty much my all time favourite magazine, Mollie Makes, and I cannot wait to meet everyone and do some cheeky shopping!

It looks set to be an amazing event, with workshops, talks, and lots of awesome shopping to be done! You can purchase day tickets over on the official website.

Is anyone planning on visiting? If you do then be sure to come visit and say hi - I will have lots of goodies on offer if you want to start some Christmas shopping, or just treat yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to, but can't afford to this month. Have a wonderful time there!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo