about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 4 August 2014

custom banner necklaces



 After lots and lots of requests, I've finally listed my custom banner necklaces over in my Etsy shop! You can still buy ones with quotes already engraved on, but now you can also choose to have whatever you'd like on one! There are six fonts and six colours to choose from, so you can create something totally one of a kind.


 Why not have one with your business or blog name on to wear out and promote yourself at the same time?! Or how about a quote from your favourite movie or favourite song? Or maybe the name of someone special? Or an important word or date? There are so many options!


What would you have on your banner necklace? I love seeing/hearing everyone's suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. Instead of an imperative sentence, I'd use a statement, I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo