about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 3 July 2014

new photo prints


yup, I did it. I ordered even more photo prints. I cannot resist them. when they arrive all packaged up I start doing this stupid big grin. it reminds me of when I used to only own a compact 35mm camera (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, and I was a young teen) and dropping off a roll of film to get developed and then picking it up, wondering whether your photos came out, trying to remember what photos you'd actually taken.

here are a few of the photos that came in my latest batch - I need to find a way of displaying and organising these properly, as my current system involves stuffing them in a (very cute) tin and getting annoyed when I can't find the one I'm looking for.


these were all printed by the wonderful folk over at Polabora who I have mentioned over here several times before - I can't fault them. their prints are awesome, very reasonable, and they arrived super fast! they even have a World Cup special discount offer going on over on their site, so now is the perfect time to order some prints!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever considered making a scrapbook? If it seems a bit daunting you could try smashbooking which is more relaxed. You can just paste your photos straight in and add cool things like pockets for tickets and bits you have saved. I really need to get mine done otherwise it will just end up with the other stuff i have hoarded away. I used one of the 10x10 albums from paperchase because they are cheaper and have blank pages which are better for customising. If you need any help just drop us an email.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo