about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Saturday 5 April 2014

boomf instagram marshmallows


for our one year anniversary my boyfriend bought me a box of Boomf marshmallows with photos of us on - I've wanted some for AGES but it felt a bit indulgent buying a box of marshmallows with photos on for myself! they are so awesome, but the only problem is I don't want to eat them....


has anyone else tried them? did you actually eat the marshmallows or did you just keep them for show?! (my hoarding tendency is showing through here - I can't bear to part with them, I just want to keep them forever!)

3 comments:

  1. When something is edible. I take a photo, then eat it. I can't waste food, ha ha. Then I have the photo to remind me. Win, win. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome! I want one!!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got chocolate with a photo from my boyfriend :-) but i can't eat it :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo