about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 20 March 2014

video behind the scenes


you might not know this already, but my mister is a pretty nifty video maker. he has kindly agreed to make me a little video for the Ladybird Likes website, and we spent a whole day last week filming snippets of my day to turn into a very short film. I cannot WAIT to see the finished piece, but for now I thought I'd share with you a few stills from the video...


I know a few people have asked lately about my studio space, so I will be blogging a studio tour very soon, plus a separate post about creating your own creative space no matter how much (or how little) room you may have at home.

1 comment:

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo