about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 24 February 2014

Etsy x West Elm Pop Up Shop!

 

I am so super excited to announce that Ladybird Likes is going to be selling our wares at the Etsy x West Elm Pop Up Shop! This is the first one of these events in the UK - but they've run several Etsy pop ups in their USA stores which look really awesome! Here is a bit of a run down of the event;

What: a one day pop up shop featuring 13 London based Etsy sellers - buy awesome design led products, selected by Arianna and Carole from Heart Home Magazine, direct from the makers

Where:West Elm Store, 200 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7PN

When: Thursday 6th March, 1pm - 8pm

RSVP: to confirm your attendance please check out the event page over on Facebook (you don't need to RSVP to attend though) https://www.facebook.com/events/646965798703356/

I really, really hope some of you lovely lot can make it - it should be really fun! I will be putting together some little goodie bag type things for my online followers, so if you do come along please introduce yourself (I'm the ginger one with enormous glasses) and I will make sure you get a little goodie bag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo