about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 13 January 2014

winter walks


every year on Christmas Day my family goes for a walk in a nearby park. it's not particularly exciting, but as we don't get much time to spend together it's the perfect way for us to spend our Christmas. I snapped a few photos as we wandered around - it was a perfectly cold and crisp day, and the park was quiet. we got chilly and worked up an appetite before heading home for a hot Christmas dinner and cups of tea.


do you have any Christmas family traditions at all? do you spend it at home, or do you go out somewhere as a family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo