about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Renegade Craft Fair London 2013


It's time for the third annual Renegade Craft Fair in London! I will be there this Saturday and Sunday (9th and 10th November) selling my things, alongside over 100 amazing designer makers. It runs from 11am till 6pm both days in the Old Truman Brewery on brick Lane (in the upstairs bit - there will be loads of signage though making it really easy to find from Brick Lane!)

We will have loads of new items not currently available online, so it's perfect for Xmas gift shopping (or treating yourself, ahem!) If you do come along then please come and say hello. I'll be the one running around like a headless chicken with a Starbucks in each hand. If you can't make it then fear not - we are selling at LOADS of awesome markets and fairs over the Christmas period, and you can see the full list on our events page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo